Sunday 11 March 2018

100 Word Challenge Wk 7


Level 50 the hardest level in the game. Massive teacups in the ground, flying axes and marksmen with paintball guns. A lot of time has been put into this. Weeks after weeks of hard work, but finally it is time to complete this devious level.

Friends dead after constant death and brain numbing work. Lets begin. As I start I swiftly leap over the teacups as the flowers from mario erupt from the ground and I quickly slip through the flying axes.

Finally the last bit. I dodge one, then another, but I get hit, by the last one, but with the many lives. I crawl to the exit. I finally finish this catastrophic game.

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting direction you chose to take from the photo prompt Daniel; I guess that's why I really like this kind of 100WC. Although we would normally try to craft longer, smoothly flowing sentences, I think your use of some that are short and choppy really conveys a sense of game participation.
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete